• Lost Password?
  • Register

•  
    Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Admin help
    04-21-2015, 09:35 PM,
    Star  Helpful Admins
    The admins on ts3 did not help me out at all .تصویر: images/smilies/misc/suicide.gifThey blew me off when I needed help the most.
    Quote this message in a reply
    04-22-2015, 03:05 AM,
    RE: Admin help
    Your posts were automatically caught by the spam filter for some reason :/

As far as I know, we do not currently run an Arma server, I don't play a lot of shooters so I don't have a lot of involvement with it.

Can you be more specific with the server and who you were in contact with on Teamspeak?
    04-22-2015, 11:00 PM,
    (04-22-2015, 03:05 AM)'Mattman1153' Wrote:  Your posts were automatically caught by the spam filter for some reason :/

As far as I know, we do not currently run an Arma server, I don't play a lot of shooters so I don't have a lot of involvement with it.

Can you be more specific with the server and who you were in contact with on Teams

This is the connection address 142.4.215.173:10003, 1. AlaskaVet Server Owner 
    2. vSHINOBUv Head Admin
    04-23-2015, 12:46 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-23-2015, 12:47 AM by Greyhame.)
    I see. There's actually an Arma 3 group that has started with the same name as us it seems. Their website is located here: http://openhousegaming.enjin.com/

I want to make it clear we are not affiliated with them at all. Our servers will almost always have our domain name to login (ie. starbound.openhousegaming.com) and our Teamspeak server is at openhousegaming.com.

04-23-2015, 06:20 PM,
    (04-23-2015, 12:46 AM)'Mattman1153' Wrote:  I see. There's actually an Arma 3 group that has started with the same name as us it seems. Their website is located here: http://openhousegaming.enjin.com/

I want to make it clear we are not affiliated with them at all. Our servers will almost always have our domain name to login (ie. starbound.openhousegaming.com) and our Teamspeak server is at openhousegaming.com.

Ohhh, I'm sorry for the inconvince good sir. Thank for helped me out!