• Lost Password?
  • Register

•  
    Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    A few minor updates
    10-26-2014, 08:35 AM,
    A few minor updates
    Hey guys, just had a few things I wanted to tell you guys about the server.

One, that I think will be obvious is don't update to a new version until you see a post about it, 1.8.1 pre-release came out a little while ago and while it's still doesn't seem to be an iminent release you shouldn't update to it the second it comes out.

We are a whitelisted server, but we're by no means isolationist. I've said in other threads that the main reason we have the whitelist enabled as opposed to open login in the past is the lack of the usual moderation tools we used to repair damage if a griefer actually got on, however anyone is more than welcome to apply to the whitelist so invite any friends who might be interested in playing.

Finally, I was expecting to actually have a few more players re-emerge with the announcement of the server. Obviously it has been a long time so many players may have just moved on to different things, however if anyone has any ideas on how to reach out to players who may still be interested in playing here let me know. The server has not been advertised outside OHG (forums, facebook and steam) but that may be an option a little later.

Quote this message in a reply
    10-27-2014, 10:31 AM,
    RE: A few minor updates
    I know we can mass email everyone from the old registration if i can dig it up somewhere...
    Quote this message in a reply