• Login:
  • Lost Password?
  • Register

•  
    Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Hey yall
    09-25-2014, 10:14 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-27-2014, 01:23 AM by Wraith_Shepherd.)
    Hey yall
    Hey all!

I see some of us are still alive every once and awhile. . .تصویر: images/smilies/misc/suicide.gif . . .well at least until I post that emo con xD

Not sure how many of you have taken a look around Steam recently. . .boy Valve is starting to role out their version of reality!  I don't know buot you guys, but I'm liking it so far.  Though I would really love it if they ditch the blue and go back to the grey they always had. . .course in bout a week I will forget it looked any different and be crying my wallet is empty from that last sale of whatever xD

ANYWHO. . . .

Anyone seen this pop up on their front page?
    [Image: header.jpg?t=1411499911]
    LiF:YO

Well I bought it. . .and تصویر: images/smilies/soft/omg.png I LOVE itتصویر: images/smilies/soft/^^.png!   Anyone else get it???  Post here and let's try to get a village up and running!

See you in the 'verse!

Minecraft IGN: John Stranger
    Everythin' else:Wraith Shepherd
    Quote this message in a reply
    09-27-2014, 06:19 PM,
    RE: Hey yall
    Yeah I saw it and thought it looked interesting. Since I'm a little tight on extra spending money I was gonna wait and see what kinda reviews it got. But if I do end up getting it I'll let you know.

09-28-2014, 08:14 PM,
    so it looks like mount and blade, chiverly, minecraft, starforge, banished, skyrim, and my girlfriend all hada babY? ill be dammed 
    09-29-2014, 12:15 AM,
    (09-28-2014, 08:14 PM)StrikeForceZero Wrote:  so it looks like mount and blade, chiverly, minecraft, starforge, banished, skyrim, and my girlfriend all hada babY? ill be dammed 

Yep, that bout sums it up. . .haven't met your gf though تصویر: images/smilies/soft/xD.png.

There are definitely bugs still!  Servers tend to crash frequently.  Want to say bout once an hour but sometimes they make it longer than that.  There is definitely some medial grinding that one has to do to level up skills.  But I sure have a lot of fun doing it. . .and I hate grinding xD.  

Unless your on a weird server that messes with base vanilla settings, you have to join a village to survive!   Everyone has an area (skills) that they focus in, and there are interdependcies that force you to work together.  But people know this so they are open to letting you join (unless they're bandits) a village.

I've played it for 20 hours now, definitely experienced my share of bugs, but also feel that compared to other early access games I have played, this one is very well flushed out.  And the devs are working to fix the bugs as they are identified.  They have released 3 updates in the week following the early access release date all of them bug squashers.  I think that tops all the other early access games I have bought into (and often regretted)!
    See you in the 'verse!

Minecraft IGN: John Stranger
    Everythin' else:Wraith Shepherd
    10-03-2014, 02:59 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-04-2014, 12:55 AM by reaper1395.)
    I may look into it as well, sounds pretty cool (:

Edit: Nevermind, I don't think my computer even meets the minimum requirements