• Login:
  • Lost Password?
  • Register

•  
    Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Breaking the Theme
    03-03-2014, 06:28 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-03-2014, 06:32 AM by StrikeForceZero.)
    Breaking the Theme
    So as you can see, I forced an update that changed all of our default theme to one I've been working on. What's the difference? resize your browser window and you will see. Unfortunately when merging the changes it still appears to not trigger on my android phone like it was. I'm working on it.

Yes I know I broke a lot of stuff, but hey its not like anyones using the forums actively anyway ;)

Post here on things you'd like to see change or fixed right away (I'm probably aware of it but if its killing you let me know and ill try to fix it quick)
    Quote this message in a reply
    03-03-2014, 03:17 PM,
    RE: Breaking the Theme
    Well one thing I noticed is that on the status bar across the top, the View Today's Posts button is gone on my Android. I'm at work so I'll check my PC when I get home.
    Also this textbox for typing a reply is really tiny.
    03-03-2014, 05:37 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-04-2014, 07:06 PM by StrikeForceZero.)
    RE: Breaking the Theme
    (03-03-2014, 03:17 PM)tuffeddie Wrote:  Well one thing I noticed is that on the status bar across the top, the View Today's Posts button is gone on my Android. I'm at work so I'll check my PC when I get home.
    Also this textbox for typing a reply is really tiny.

Yea that's moved under the new forum button on the right. As far as font sizes and other stuff they will get better one I clean out all the PX values and convert them to em