• Register

• Poll: Rent a BF3 Server
    Yes
    No
    [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    BF3 Server
    11-19-2013, 12:40 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-19-2013, 12:44 PM by tuffeddie.)
    BF3 Server
    I was just curious how many people would be interested in renting a BF3 server? Not indefinitely, but for a set amount of time.

I've looked into how much it would cost us, and the cheapest I could find was here starting at $15.97/month for 16 players.

Rediscovered my love for the game with CTF!!
    Quote this message in a reply
    11-19-2013, 08:24 PM,
    RE: BF3 Server
    if we had 8+ more payers willing to play like every certain specified night(s) then i could see this working and being fun :)
    11-20-2013, 04:17 PM,
    We might not even have to rent our own server if we just find a good group of us who want to play, it could be awesome. Once you get that "I want to play ____" rolled out we could just use that. The plus side though from having our own server is that we could choose the game modes and maps.
    11-21-2013, 12:09 AM,
    (11-20-2013, 04:17 PM)tuffeddie Wrote:  We might not even have to rent our own server if we just find a good group of us who want to play, it could be awesome. Once you get that "I want to play ____" rolled out we could just use that. The plus side though from having our own server is that we could choose the game modes and maps.

I have a server that I LOVE to play on.

[RTR] is the clan tag. They have a 24/7 conquest Grand Bazar hardcore server that is my personal favorite BF3 server ever.

Would recommend playing on it any day! And would love to play it with some OHG mates =)
    See you in the 'verse!

Minecraft IGN: John Stranger
    Everythin' else:Wraith Shepherd