Open House Gaming
Gone Fishing. - Printable Version

+- Open House Gaming (https://openhousegaming.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General Information (https://openhousegaming.com/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: News (https://openhousegaming.com/forum/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Gone Fishing. (/thread-2793.html)

Pages: 1 2

Gone Fishing. - StrikeForceZero - 03-29-2014

So, the forums are dead. I've been distrac-- I mean Busy.

Here's the updates as of late: (Any admins feel free to fix / add to this post)
  • I now have a iOS developers license. When I get time we will have an app for both Android / iOS
           (I've been way too busy with other more important projects to come through on my previous deadlines sorry)

• Minecraft server will get a makeover, more details to come
  • Still patiently waiting for Star Citizen
  • Still need to finish setting up our old Source Engine servers... and possibly killing floor again.
  • Forum theme and a front page is on hold for the time being
  • Starbound should be online @ starbound.openhousegaming.com (go read the thread for it)
  • We haven't received any donations in almost a year! Not sure if thats a good thing or not...
         (running at $81 /month if you are curious)

• Autofire wants to start a Unreal tourny server, anyone interested in playing if we do?
  • Teamspeak still kicking
  • Need more people to volunteer their skills / time if anyone is interested in helping out
        (programmers, admins, ideas, mods, etc)

So yea, if you are alive let us know by posting and leaving some feed back or something. I know most of us are either in school or working hard with full time jobs.

RE: Gone Fishing. - Professor Hudnall - 03-29-2014

I'm alive! Team Speak has a lot of people on it daily for some reason! Come join us!

RE: Gone Fishing. - Vextrex - 03-30-2014

Still alive! Hope they get the dogfighting out soon for Star citizen. Just donated. Hope we get minecraft back soon! I have been getting into doing some HD videos and would love to do something in minecraft or any PC,360 or Xbox one game for that matter! I can do them all now. I also got my girlfriend a gaming laptop since shes found a new love in PC gaming. Would also like to ask if I could get a channel in TS for doing videos? Thanks!

RE: Gone Fishing. - StrikeForceZero - 03-31-2014

(03-30-2014, 03:46 PM)Vextrex Wrote:  Still alive! Hope they get the dogfighting out soon for Star citizen. Just donated. Hope we get minecraft back soon! I have been getting into doing some HD videos and would love to do something in minecraft or any PC,360 or Xbox one game for that matter! I can do them all now. I also got my girlfriend a gaming laptop since shes found a new love in PC gaming. Would also like to ask if I could get a channel in TS for doing videos? Thanks!

Hey Vex! thanks for the support. You can most certainly can have a channel. Do you have admin rights on ts?

RE: Gone Fishing. - Vextrex - 03-31-2014

I don't as far as I know. Thanks for helping me out. Really looking forward to all the great stuff and games coming up!

RE: Gone Fishing. - Wraith_Shepherd - 03-31-2014

Wait. . .wait. . .here it comes. . .GOT IT! I snatched the biggest steelhead. . . .

In other news, I try to check the forums at least once a day. I use teamspeak a fair amount for playing multiplayer when I get a chance.

Congrats strike on getting that iOS dev license! And thanks for keeping the place running!

Let me know where I can help if you need anything!

RE: Gone Fishing. - Joe_Cool_58 - 04-03-2014

Still alive, just been extremely busy. It sucks, but I do still check the forums and such when I can. If there's something I could do to help, let me know.

RE: Gone Fishing. - Digital.lion - 04-05-2014

Still alive, just lurking
Shy

RE: Gone Fishing. - StrikeForceZero - 04-06-2014

I'm glad most of you are still poking your heads in.

I'm just looking for getting prepped for summer gaming and hopefully get a good schedule of gaming for some of us with merciful schedules.

I feel like when I walk away for a few weeks everything becomes ghost town lol

P.S. Loaded a purty new editor

RE: Gone Fishing. - Hydrafang - 04-08-2014

I still jump on here like once a week to check the status of the bukkit minecraft server (despite having several other games, ex. killing floor, that you run servers for time can be hard to come by so Minecraft is really the only one I keep up wih)

Though depending on the version I might be a little interested in the Unreal Tournament server. Due to nostalgia/similar feelings.